Ziggurat Interactive, publisher of multiplatform nostalgic and modern games, is celebrating the release of a new Slave Zero™ X demo as part of Steam Next Fest, from February 6-13, 2023. Clocking in at around 30 minutes of playtime, the demo showcases three new areas players will battle through, culminating in a boss fight with the cunning Atavaka. Throughout the demo, players will deal swift and deadly justice in their pursuit against the forces of the evil SovKhan.
Developed by Poppy Works, with the designer behind the renowned Devil Engine, and the writing talent of Miles Luna — Slave Zero™ X lets players inhabit an ability-enhanced biosuit to battle the violent forces of the Megacity's tyrannical overlord, the dread SovKhan. Showcasing the voice talents of Griffin Burns from Devilman Crybaby, Jordan Reynolds from Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure, and Mara Junot from God of War: Ragnarök, Slave Zero™ X is a fantastic mix of fast-action, combo-heavy fighting set to a backdrop invoking a sinister mood. All these mechanics combine to produce a futuristic 2.5D dystopian adventure unlike any other—all to the tune of a gnarly synth soundtrack.
Features of Slave Zero™ X include:
- Different Modes to Mutilate: Play through the story, build your combo-crushing skills in training mode, or test your might in the post-story Bloody Palace Mode
- Hack 'n Slash 'n Slash 'n Slash: Chain together lethal attack combos with your sword and an array of explosive ordinance while leaping, sprinting and flipping your way through a grim biopunk world
- An Environment Worthy of H.R. Giger: Conquer mini-bosses and climactic arch-villains in unforgettable combat sequences
- Brutal Battles and Cutthroat Missions: Battle your way through massive levels, mazes, and boss-rushes in a dynamic 2.5D world
- Blood-Soaked and Synth-Soaked: Immerse yourself in a world of heavy Drum ‘n Bass and industrial tracks that get more intense as the action heats up
Slave Zero™ X is slated to release in 2023 and is available to wishlist now on Steam.
More info about Ziggurat Interactive, its current lineup, and upcoming announcements is available on Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Instagram, and the company’s official website, with info on their upcoming products to be announced on the same.
© 2023 Ziggurat Interactive, Inc. Published by Ziggurat Interactive, Inc. Developed by Poppy Works. Slave Zero is a trademark of Ziggurat Interactive, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All rights reserved.