It’s time for another session of “Rulers of the Ring,” courtesy of Ziggurat Interactive and their upcoming sports management simulation for PC and consoles, World Championship Boxing Manager 2. In today’s fighter showcase, they’re introducing you to Sue “Tiger Lily” Fox, one of the dominant female figures of the ring throughout the late ’70s and early ’80s. Tiger Lily will be one of the historic boxers you’ll encounter and hire on to your team in the upcoming boxing title!
Sue “Tiger Lily” Fox is a multi-Hall of Famer, pioneer former World Class Boxer, and creator/founder of Women Boxing Archive Network (WBAN). Since its inception on the Internet in 1998, WBAN has become the world’s leading authority for resources and information on female boxing. One of the rarest left-handed boxers in the sport’s history, Sue dealt devastating uppercuts – which kept her opponents on their toes.
● 1979 - #1 World -Super Welterweight Ranked in two Federations:- Women's Boxing Board Association (WBBA) and the Women's Boxing Board (WBA)
● 1978 - #2 World Welterweight (WBBA & WBB)
● 1977 - #3 World Welterweight (WBB)
● 1980 - #3 World Middleweight (WBBA & WBB)
World Championship Boxing Manager 2 features retro-tastic, 32-bit styled visuals and modernizes the series by adding dynamic lighting, an updated interface, and more fights than you can shake your glove at! Hone your fighters to the limit in career mode, or jump into story mode to follow the journeys of real-life boxers on their way from the bottom to the top. However you play it, World Championship Boxing Manager 2 will get you in the ring this summer.
Features of World Championship Boxing Manager 2 include:
● An awesome stable of sluggers and staff, including iconic licensed characters Rocky Marciano™ and Sugar Ray Robinson™!
● 32-bit visuals with modern features, including dynamic lighting and a fight cam to watch your fighter duke it out in real-time.
● An extensive skill system lets players build the boxer of their dreams. Be it a hard-hitting ring king, a one-punch wonder, or a super stamina warrior of the knock-down-drag-outfight; it’s up to the player to create a training path to victory.
● A complete hiring system gives players the power to select the best training team (and business managers) for their fighters — even if some of that staff might be a little unorthodox!
● Twitch integration allows streamers and their viewers to take part in the boxing experience together with viewer-triggered random in-game events that can help or hinder the player.
● Jam-packed with the humor, heart, and personality that made the original game so popular!
Ziggurat Interactive has published over 100 classic retro games, with new games released monthly. Keep up to date on the latest news from Ziggurat on Twitter, Facebook, and the company’s official website.