In case you missed it, heralded publisher of titles both nostalgic and beloved, Ziggurat Interactive, and leading developer Abylight Studios, are excitedly preparing for the upcoming digital console release of Prison Tycoon: Under New Management! Available February 7th on Xbox & PlayStation, and February 9th on Nintendo Switch, this unique take on a Tycoon title challenges players with building and managing a correctional facility to provide rehabilitation for the incarcerated. The console versions will also include the core game and the recently released Roll Call DLC &Maximum Security DLC as well as a creative mode to customize your own unique prisons. Players will now be able to customize their prisons with unlimited money to try out all of the unique therapies, staff, and decorations that Prison Tycoon has to offer. Expand your prison and reach the maximum amount of items that each prison can have!
Prison Tycoon: Under New Management is a relaunch of the franchise that takes a fresh approach to designing, building, and operating a rewarding correctional facility. Players must manage a blend of services and safety as they attempt to operate and build their institution with a focus on rehabilitation rather than discipline . Oversee the flow of resources while also ensuring satisfaction for both staff and inmates. Players must make their facilities a beneficial and successful rehabilitation experience, whether they are building a new cell block or including innovative therapies such as VR or dance.
- Rehabilitate and Release: Evaluate inmates, then provide the therapies that will help with their rehabilitation, from zero gravity rooms to VR therapy
- Five Distinct Environments: Select from tropical, tundra, taiga (boreal forest), swamp, or desert biomes, each with its own environmental challenges
- Build From Your Own Blueprints: Design every room, path, checkpoint, office, and cell block
- Hire Experts: Evaluate and hire staff to serve 12 different roles in running and maintaining your facility
- Secure and Protect: Maintain a secure facility using guards, cameras, watchtowers, and checkpoints
- Create your own vision: creative mode allows players to customize their prisons to its maximum potential with unlimited money
Prison Tycoon: Under New Management is now available for PC via Steam, GOG, and Humble Bundle. A digital edition of the game on Xbox, PlayStation will be available on February 7, 2023 with Nintendo Switch following on February 9, 2023.
Keep up to date with Prison Tycoon: Under New Management and other titles from Ziggurat Interactive by following the publisher on Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook, by checking out their Twitch, YouTube, channels, and by visiting the official website: https://www.ziggurat.games.For more information on Abylight Studios, visit its official website, and follow Twitter, TikTok and Instagram.
© 2023 Ziggurat Interactive, Inc. Prison Tycoon is a trademark of Ziggurat Interactive, Inc. in the United States and other countries.