Today, publisher Ziggurat Interactive announces the upcoming console release of its business simulation game, Prison Tycoon™: Under New Management! Set for release in early 2023 -- for the Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch platforms -- the game tasks you with building and managing a correctional facility with the goal of providing rehabilitation for your charges to help them reintegrate into society. The console release will include the core game, along with the recently released Roll Call DLC, Maximum Security DLC, and Sandbox mode.
Prison Tycoon™: Under New Management reboots the series with a different take on what it means to create and maintain a successful correctional facility. With a focus on rehabilitation over punishment, players must maintain a balance of services and security as they strive to run and grow their facility. They will need to secure funding from state agencies, manage the flow of resources, and keep both staff and prisoners happy all while providing proper care for their charges. Whether constructing a new cell block or integrating a VR therapy room, players must maximize their investments to build and operate their facility successfully.
Key Features include:
- Rehabilitate and Release: Evaluate prisoners, then provide the therapies that will help rehabilitate them, from the zero gravity room to VR therapy
- Five Distinct Environments: Select from tropical, tundra, taiga (boreal forest), swamp, or desert biomes, each with its own environmental challenges
- Build From Your Own Blueprints: Design every room, path, checkpoint, office, and cell block
- Hire Experts: Evaluate and hire staff to serve 12 different roles in running and maintaining your facility
- Secure and Protect: Maintain a secure facility using guards, cameras, watchtowers, and checkpoints
Want to know more? Check out “Five Things You Didn’t Know About Prison Tycoon: Under New Management".
Ziggurat Interactive is an independent developer and publisher of new and old video games. Breathing new life into titles lost to time, they restore the past, remaster classic moments and reimagine retro gaming experiences.
Established in 2019, the company has published over 100 titles across multiple digital platforms. Ziggurat Interactive is the home of BloodRayne, The Boy & His Blob, Slave Zero X and more beloved titles of the past.
© 2022 Ziggurat Interactive, Inc. Prison Tycoon is a trademark of Ziggurat Interactive, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All rights reserved.