Duck! Dodge! Weave! Fight! World Championship Boxing Manager™ 2 from retro games publisher Ziggurat Interactive and developer MegaCat Studios (WrestleQuest, Coffee Crisis) is almost here! Launching May 17th on Xbox, PlayStation and Nintendo Switch, this combination of business tycoon and sports simulation gameplay teaches players the ropes as they seek out the best talent, trainers, and coaches, and lead athletes on the path of glory!
World Championship Boxing Manager™ 2, the official follow-up to its 1991 predecessor, features updated gameplay mechanics and gorgeous hand-drawn 32-bit artwork. On their way to the global championship, players will recruit talented amateur fighters and coach them from scratch. To balance out their roster, they'll manage their training plans, including fitness training. Promote the gym’s fighters, recruit the finest staff, and win support at all levels to stay on the road to victory. Excitingly, the game also includes former professional boxers Rocky Marciano™, Sugar Ray Robinson™, and Sue "Tiger Lily" Fox and Theodore Roosevelt in their own campaigns.
Features of World Championship Boxing Manager™ 2 include:
- Keep Those Hands Up: An awesome stable of sluggers, including iconic licensed characters, Sue “Tiger Lily” Fox, Theodore Roosevelt, Rocky Marciano™ and Sugar Ray Robinson™!
- Honoring Boxing History: Experience the everyday struggles of the boxing world with eight story mode scenarios available to play
- Bit by Bit: 32-bit visuals with modern features, including dynamic lighting and a fight cam to watch your fighter duke it out in real-time
- Skill Check: A stylish new skill system lets players build the pugilist of their dreams in a streamlined experience. Be it a hard-hitting ring king, a one-punch wonder, or a super stamina warrior of the knock-down-drag-out fight; it’s up to the player to create a training path to victory
- You’re Hired!: A complete hiring system lets players ensure they have the best training team (and business managers) for their fighters — even if some of that staff might be a little unorthodox!
- Twitch, But Make it Integrated: Twitch integration allows streamers and their viewers to take part in the boxing experience together with viewer-triggered random in-game events that can help or hinder the player.
- Kids Got A Lotta Heart: Jam-packed with the humor, heart, and personality that made the original game so popular!
© 2023 Ziggurat Interactive, Inc. World Championship Boxing Manager is a trademark of Ziggurat Interactive, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All rights reserved.
Rocky Marciano™ is a trademark of the Family of Rocky Marciano.
Sugar Ray Robinson™ is a trademark of Sugar Ray Robinson Licensing & Properties.