Terminal Velocity™: Boosted Edition runs the original Terminal Velocity natively on modern systems with the Infernal Engine, rendering the original graphics with an improved HUD for widescreen displays!
Climb back into the cockpit! Terminal Velocity™: Boosted Edition is a 360-degree combat flight simulator, featuring a variety of different planets to battle across and a high-powered weapon arsenal to aid you in all of the fast-paced action. In the far future, armadas from surrounding systems have suddenly waged war on Earth. You are a pilot from the Ares Squadron, flying the fastest, most dangerous aircraft ever made. You’re outgunned, outmanned, and strapped inside a flying coffin. Are you ready?
- Cloud Saves now functional
- Multiple Save Slots
- Updated Mouse Sensitivity
- Random Crashes are Patched
- Main Menu UI is updated
- Clean Sweep Achievement Re-balancing
- Clean Sweep 1-1 Bug
- In 1-1, there are 5 targets in a specific area that are visible on the radar but are underground and not reachable, this is due to how the game is designed so we can't change this. However those targets do not count toward the achievement, so they can be ignored.
- Teflon Achievement Re-balancing
- Teflon Episode 3 Tunnel Bug
- There was an obstruction in level 9-1 with a door in a tunnel that was impossible to pass without taking damage
- Extended Radar Functionality
We understand that changing the scope of these achievements may be problematic for our community. So we wanted to address the exact changes that we made and why we made them.
- Clean Sweep
- Unlocking this achievement required players to destroy all of the ground targets that are available in an episode. These episodes include 9 missions each and some take place on the same planet.
- We realized that asking players to destroy enemies in episodes that have the same map as other episodes could be too repetitive of an experience for our players.
- We felt a more reasonable approach would be for players to kill all ground targets on 1-1, 4-1, and 7-1, instead of repeated instances of just one map.
- Players had to beat an episode of the story campaign without receiving any damage to receive this achievement. We realized that it makes sense that it's the hardest achievement to unlock, but as it was, it was nearly impossible.
- So we have taken a more practical approach in which players will be challenged with completing 3 levels of substantial difficulty without taking more than one half of your health bar in damage.