A great boxing experience deserves great boxers, and with Ziggurat Interactive’s upcoming game — World Championship Boxing Manager 2 — you’re going to meet up with some of the greatest fighters to ever step inside the ring!
Today, publisher Ziggurat Interactive and developer Mega Cat Studios are shining a spotlight on boxing champion Rocky Marciano, whose story will be featured in World Championship Boxing Manager 2! Marciano, born Rocco Francis Marchegiano, was indeed a “ruler of the ring,” winning 49 out of 49 fights and retiring undefeated in 1956. With fellow greats such as Joe Lewis and Jersey Joe Walcott on his list of victories, Rocky brings his historical and unbeatable career into World Championship Boxing Manager 2’s story mode. Follow him from his humble beginnings to G.O.A.T. in this heartfelt and hilarious sports simulation. When you’re done with story mode, enlist Rocky in an expanded career mode, training him to conquer the boxing world alongside your roster of self-made boxers. Get ready to yell “Timmmmberrrrr” every time you KO your opponent with the champ!
World Championship Boxing Manager 2 features retro-tastic, 32-bit styled visuals and modernizes the series by adding dynamic lighting, an updated interface, and more fights than you can shake your glove at! Hone your fighters to the limit in career mode, or jump into story mode to follow the journeys of real-life boxers on their way from the bottom to the top. However you play it, World Championship Boxing Manager 2 will get you in the ring this season.
Features of World Championship Boxing Manager 2 include:
- An awesome stable of sluggers and staff, including iconic licensed characters Rocky Marciano™ and Sugar Ray Robinson™!
- 32-bit visuals with modern features, including dynamic lighting and a fight cam to watch your fighter duke it out in real-time
- An extensive skill system lets players build the boxer of their dreams. Be it a hard-hitting ring king, a one-punch wonder, or a super stamina warrior of the knock-down-drag-out fight; it’s up to the player to create a training path to victory
- A complete hiring system gives players the power to select the best training team (and business managers) for their fighters — even if some of that staff might be a little unorthodox!
- Twitch integration allows streamers and their viewers to take part in the boxing experience together with viewer-triggered random in-game events that can help or hinder the player
- Jam-packed with the humor, heart, and personality that made the original game so popular!
© 2022 Ziggurat Interactive, Inc. World Championship Boxing Manager is a trademark of Ziggurat Interactive, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All rights reserved. Rocky Marciano™ is a trademark of the Family of Rocky Marciano. Sugar Ray Robinson™ is a trademark of Sugar Ray Robinson Licensing & Properties.