We heard you and we took action. BloodRayne ReVamped patches are live today for players on all consoles. This patch includes improved gameplay, audio & visual fixes, remedied cutscene animations, and best of all - THE CHEATS ARE BACK.
That's right, the Rayne cheats you know and love are back for both games. Enabling cheats disables trophies and achievements, so all you trophy hunters out there be sure to keep them off if you’re chasing those 100% completes.
And if you're a Switch player now's the perfect time to save 15% on ReVamped from 2/14-2/21 (Americas only).
BloodRayne: ReVamped patch notes:
- Cheats return! Play using all your favorite cheats, just remember to deactivate them in the main menu to keep trophies and achievements enabled.
- Fixed a cutscene with Mynce in which her animations did not play properly
- Fixed a rendering issue that caused visual errors when using Rayne’s Aura Vision ability
- Fixed two issues that were causing errors/crashes for users with their console language set to German
- Fixed an issue that was causing game audio to glitch when transitioning between levels
- User settings such as brightness, volume, and controller vibration are now saved properly when adjusted in the menu
BloodRayne 2: ReVamped patch notes:
- Cheats return (again)! Play using all your favorite cheats, just remember to deactivate them in the main menu to keep trophies and achievements enabled.
- Issues with dynamic lighting in some levels have been resolved.
- No more stiff lips: an issue affecting lip-syncs in animations and cutscenes has been resolved.
- Fixed an issue that was causing game audio to glitch when transitioning between levels.
- Physics when throwing enemies with the harpoon and feeding fatalities have been improved
- Issues causing pre-rendered cinematics on Switch not to play have been fixed.
- Improved achievements and trophies
- Trophy “Amateur Electrician” now correctly unlocks when completing the level “Shroud Tower - Feral”
- The trophy “Feeding Frenzy” has been renamed “Executioner”
- Unlock progress for the trophies “Executioner,” “Deathtraps,” “Nowhere You Can Hide,” and “CARNAGE!!!” will now restore correctly when loading a save file
- Descriptions for the trophies “Amateur Electrician,” “CARNAGE!!!,” “Executioner,” “Deathtraps,” and “Nowhere You Can Hide” have been updated to more accurately reflect the unlock conditions.