We are proud to announce that Prison Tycoon: Under New Management will launch this summer on Steam’s Early Access platform. The game will feature all the classic tycoon-style gameplay that involves building, maintaining, and upgrading facilities, along with managing staff and ensuring the prison stays supplied. The best-selling series will see the introduction of a new type of gameplay challenge, as players will strive to rehabilitate inmates and reintroduce them as productive members of society upon their release.
In Prison Tycoon: Under New Management, would-be wardens will need to maintain a balance of services and security as they strive to run an efficient facility while keeping inmates on the path to reintegration. To grow their prison and improve their capabilities, players will need to secure funding from state agencies, manage the flow of resources and keep staff happy while providing proper care for their charges.
Prison Tycoon: Under New Management features include:
- 5 Distinct Environments - Select from tropical, tundra, taiga, swamp, or desert biomes, each with its own environmental challenges
- Build From Your Own Blueprints - Design every room, path, checkpoint, and cell block
- Hire Experts - Evaluate and hire staff to serve 12 different roles in running and maintaining your prison
- Secure and Protect - Maintain a secure facility using guards, cameras, watchtowers, and checkpoints
- Rehabilitate and Release - Evaluate prisoners, then provide the therapies that they need to be released, from the zero gravity room to VR therapy.