We are thrilled to reveal the official September 9, 2021 release date for BloodRayne Betrayal: Fresh Bites on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox, and Switch. In development by WayForward, the game’s original creators, this updated version showcases all-new voice acting performed by the original BloodRayne cast — Laura Bailey (Rayne) and Troy Baker (Kagan). BloodRayne Betrayal: Fresh Bites will be available digitally on Windows PC, PlayStation, Switch, and Xbox as well as an exclusive, PS4, PS5, and Nintendo Switch physical release through Limited Run Games.
Released in 2011, the original BloodRayne Betrayal was met with passionate reviews for its gorgeous graphics and punishing difficulty. This installment in the series changed things up by switching from a 3D, third-person format to a fast-paced, 2D side-scroller. As the deadly dhampir Rayne, players will battle through 15 levels as they wend their way through a hidden castle where a sinister vampiric gathering is taking place. It’s Rayne’s last job — will she “clean house” or find herself six feet under?
BloodRayne Betrayal: Fresh Bites Features:
- All-New Voice Acting: Originally released without any spoken dialog, the new BloodRayne Betrayal will feature AAA-quality voice acting by Laura Bailey and Troy Baker reprising their roles as Rayne and Kagan. Patrick Seitz and Todd Haberkorn are also featured as voice actors in the game, bringing more of its characters to life.
- Enhanced Edition: Higher resolution character sprites, and support for HD displays (up to 4K) are just a few new details added to the game that help Rayne strut her stuff on modern PCs and consoles
- Advanced Controller Support: Improved support for haptic features on modern console controllers
- Modern Console Release: Rayne returns to console including a first-ever release on Nintendo Switch
- Physical Edition: Collectors rejoice! Fresh Bites will receive an exclusive physical edition release for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Nintendo Switch through Limited Run Games