The violent vampiric vixen is back! BloodRayne: ReVamped and BloodRayne 2: ReVamped are available today on Xbox, PS4, and Nintendo Switch. These enhanced editions feature modern updates such as higher display resolutions and improved environmental effects. An exclusive physical release for Switch, PS4 and PS5 and is available for pre-order, courtesy of Limited Run Games through November 28th.
WATCH: BloodRayne ReVamped Launch Trailer
The third-person horror action series BloodRayne introduced gamers to Rayne, a brutal half-vampire femme fatale traveling the world to foil Nazi plans, battle supernatural threats, and uncover more about her vampiric heritage. Featuring a unique protagonist, fast-action combat, vampiric powers, and a globe-spanning storyline, BloodRayne and BloodRayne 2 offers a dynamic and visceral gameplay experience. Beloved by fans and critics alike, BloodRayne became a true cross-media phenomenon, spanning games, comics, and films across the early 2000s.
WATCH: BloodRayne 2: ReVamped Launch Trailer
“Since our launch of BloodRyane Terminal Cut on PC last year, Rayne fans have been thirsting for a console update,” said Michael Devine, SVP of Business Development. “For Many players, Rayne’s true home is on console and we bow before her today upon her triumphant return.”
This 2021 Update Features Include:
- Support for higher display resolutions (up to 4K / 3840×2160 on supported consoles)
- Upscaled cinematic videos
- Improvements to lighting at the engine level, plus fully reprocessed lighting data
- Engine improvements to support uncompressed original textures
- Improvements to effects such as reflections, water, fog, and shadows
- Localizations include:
- BloodRayne: Voiced audio and localized text for English, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian, and Spanish.
- BloodRayne 2: Voiced audio in English and Russian. Localized text for English, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Spanish.